26 Feb Parenting course starting soon at Ambler Children’s Centre
An internationally recognised parenting course will soon be starting at Ambler Children’s Centre. It’s called ‘Incredible Years’ and is designed for families with 1 to 3 year olds. Parents who have been on recent courses have given really positive feedback, saying:
“The facilitator was really supportive and friendly, I could go to her with any problem”
‘I found it very reassuring to realise I was not alone’
‘I do not get so stressed now as I have learnt different ways to approach situations’
‘Some of the parents had very useful suggestions, there was no criticism of each other but a lot of encouragement and praise’
The course helps parents:
- learn and understand how toddlers develop
- gain the skills and confidence to support and nurture
- aid the development of their little one whilst having fun
- develop the best possible relationship with their child
- improve their child’s behaviour
- put new ideas into practice at home with support from trained group leaders
- get a certificate on completion as a reward
We’d love to see you at the introductory morning on Monday 21st March. For more information or to book a place just call Sharon Norris, one of our Family Support Workers, on 020 7354 1766. You can also leave your details with the admin office at the Children’s Centre.
The programme itself starts on Monday 11th April and runs from 12.45pm to 3.00pm for 13 weeks. A crèche is available too, so please get in touch if you’re interested in coming along to this great course!